Your favorite cards from JibJab.com are now available in the JibJab app!
Get your hands on the ultimate Funny Button for texting, Facebooking, and more – including 4,000+ FREE animated GIFs and stickers!
We at JibJab (you know, the Internet's expert at putting your face in funny stuff) invite you to try a whole new way to be funny in conversations online! Just add yourself(ie) or your friends to hilarious cards, GIFs, and more, then quickly save or share via text, email, or through your favorite social networks.
"This May Be the Greatest GIF Messaging App Ever" (Gizmodo)
"There’s nothing like a fat Elvis grinding a microphone stand with your face on it to make someone spit out their drink with laughter. [JibJab] is chock full of such gems.” (PandoDaily)
• BONUS FEATURES •
- Easily connect via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or your email address
- Snap a real-time selfie or add a face from your Camera Roll
- Choose from Starring You® Cards, GIFs, Stickers, and animated emoji
- Add text & filters to your creations to up the hilarity
- Tweet your messages easily – even into an @ reply! – with our Twitter integration
• GOT FEEDBACK? •
What are you loving? What could we do better?
Email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook and Twitter: /jibjab
• HOW DOES A JIBJAB SUBSCRIPTION WORK? •
- You'll find thousands of GIFs, stickers, emoji, and more in the JibJab app that are free to view and share.
- A JibJab subscription provides access to make and share 1,200+ premium Cards in the JibJab app for only $2.99 per month.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions also grant access to all premium Cards on JibJab.com.
- New content, including Cards, is added every month and is included in your subscription.
- Subscriptions automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $2.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal settings by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
We've shooed away two big bad bugs:
- The one that caused the "Unable to Make Link" or "Unable to Make Download" errors when trying to share something. GONE.
- The one that prevented you from refining your jaw cut. GOOD DAY, SIR.